White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Multiplex Meme Manifestation

Thursday, April 10, 2008

 

Multiplex Meme Manifestation

screen
Real quick now ... busy day. First off, there was nothing extraordinary to report yesterday (read: mundane) except for one of the younger children in TSD had a bit of a bladder control problem. It happens, and for some reason, I'm always the one to spot it first and 'leap into action'. I shovel worse on a daily basis. The hardest part is trying to make sure that the perpetrator is not ridiculed by the class. I have to remind some of them that they were in that situation not too long ago and I'm sure they did not appreciate the scorn of their peers. Helping them develop a little empathy is an eternal Sisyphian task. They can be pugnacious little buggers, but when that light-bulb goes off they tend to become quite introspective.

Now, for the memes. First off, you see my desk-top there, right? NervusRex did not tag me, but I hijacked it anyways. Like my icons? So pretty ... Ahem, yes. And then there is Blinders Off with her 'Real Age' test. I took the test, and it seems to me that it is rather insensitive to the MS question, but I'll take the results any day. Apparently, I've got another 60 years to climb through. Not too shabby I suppose, but it did not seem to ask the 'cancer' question.



Technorati Tags: | | |

Labels: , , ,


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?