White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Filler from <a href="http://www.cottontimer.com/2008/04/01/no-cussing-here/">Cottontimer</a>

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

 

Filler from Cottontimer

The Blog-O-Cuss Meter - Do you cuss a lot in your blog or website?
Well, if it really means anything at all, I think the results may be a bit skewed ... but for my own jollification I participated and found that my foul-mouthed ways have subsided. So much for my salty language skills! Much hullabaloo was made about my puritan ways when it came to cursing as I entered university so many years ago. Then over the next 10 nears I became quite obsequious observer of using filthy language to show all who was boss in conversations. Little attention did I pay to the axiom that 'Strong language reveals a weak mind.'. Children can drive that point home quite quickly. Now I've got a little 'Thought Police' troupe in the house. I love it when they tell Grandpa that 'hate' and 'stupid' are bad words we do not use in the Manor. Durned Auslander ... bringing his filthy mouth about! The xenophobia is palpable!



Technorati Tags: | |

Labels: , ,


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?