White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Ow?

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

 

Ow?

Work, sleep, eat ... not much new outside of getting a week off from Karate since the Master is on vacation. Sure, we go swimming every day and the Mrs is breaking in the new bed ... but there is nothing of great consequence to those loaded ideas. I'm still acting as a remote sentry in the guest room in case the Tyrants wander in during the early morning hours. Tonight, I'll be setting up the mattresses and box springs w/o the bed frames ... just so they can get a taste of sleeping in a more comfortable bed (which is not the one that the Mrs and I are trying to sleep in).

Then there is this. I'll tell you what, if my migraines could be eliminated this way ... wow.



UPDATE: Fixed Link ...

Technorati Tags: | | |

Labels: , , , ,


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?