White Lightning Axiom: Redux: GHA!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

 

GHA!

IMG_0332
Okay, I was out yesterday due to a hiccup in my usual schedule. I went to the Cardiologist's office and that mid-day grind took it's toll in a most egregious manner. My weary mind and twinkly sparks at the periphery of my vision should have been detected as a blatant harbinger of misery to come. Some time at 0300 hours, I awoke with my old pal, the migraine. When this happens, there is no anodyne potion to salve the grinding pain but the blissful embrace of unconsciousness. That was my ultimate escape; Medicate myself into oblivion till sometime around 1300 hours. And that, my friends, will throw me for the rest of the week.



Technorati Tags:

Labels:


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?