Ok ... preoccupied today with work. Go figure. Yesterday I went out to lunch again (gasp!) ... and proceeded to burn 8$ on a sushi buffet. I think I got my money's worth, but I may have accidentally eaten one of the chop-sticks. Other than that, I just received another set of medical forms to fill out for more voluntary torture. You know, I try to stay in the network of doctors and such that are associated with the Mega-Hospital here and they just don't seem to be able to share this data. Stupid HIPAA
making my writing hand cramp up and all. But whining is what I do best, you know. Some real top-shelf grousing here, cheap! Hmmm, what else ... oh, the Tyrants and I did some firefly hunting ... they were quite enthusiastic about it ... even though they are now allowed to exercise their 2nd amendment rights, they chose to use nets instead of the suppressive firepower of heavy weaponry. Tend not to catch much in the way of bugs when you start to bring out the napalm, oddly enough. Hrm, yes. TSD; good. Ghengis had to do a bazillion pushups though. Swimming; equally good except for me having to explain to Attila why she cannot wear a bikini even though the sufficiently robust young lady who was in the pool was wearing one. No, the facility rules say otherwise hon ... and I'm making some extra rules to boot.
Now, the meme for the day. Got this from Deb-Deb who got it from Liz:
1. Post 3 things you've done in your lifetime that you don't think anybody else on your friends list has done.
2. See if anybody else responds with "I've done that."
3. Have your friends cut & paste this into their journal to see what scandalous unique things they've done in their life.
1. Held my twin newborns in the delivery room and told the Mrs that they are just as beautiful as her.
2. Stood on an expanse of land that is the family farm and could see no-one as far as the horizon. Really, truly, alone.
3. Was told by a doctor that I would most likely be in a wheel chair within 10 years. That was 12 years ago. I'm going to be testing for my black-belt in Tang So Doo early next year.
Sure it's not extraordinary, but hey, it's my story.
| Medical Care
Labels: Children, Medical Care, meme, Swimming, TSD