White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Rut Immersion Incident #89345

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

 

Rut Immersion Incident #89345

28132011

Not much to really report. Standard stuff. Work, Swimming, TSD (with tyrants), TSD (sans tyrants). Usual stuff. Our next TSD test is coming up at the end of the month so we are doing a bit of 'refinement'. When I have Jake on the floor alone, he tries a bit harder and does not try to 'cheat'. He has a problem with focus ... kinda like me I suppose. He'll be ok. I just worry about Alexis who still had 'board fright'. She is so certain that she will get slivers from breaking the board. I'll have to get off my but and pick up those plastic 'break-boards' so she can get comfortable (competent, confident) doing this.



Technorati Tags: | |

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?