White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Too Happy

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

 

Too Happy

smile
Really quick ... nothing going on. Everything is copacetic here in the manor. Jake is still sick, but we are sleeping in a bit in the mornings to give him a chance to recover. I use that block of time to do a bit of snoozing and snuggling with the Mrs. Speaking of upticks ... the Tyrants have been selected to be part of a science & math study by one of the day-care professionals. They'll be getting a bit of extra time and instruction ... sweeeeet. I can't wait till they explain the conversion of matter to energy through integral mathematics. This leads to one small problem: My home life is so rich and rewarding, work is becoming more of a 'downer'. I should be happy to be able to work and have a job that many would kill for ... but man, am I spoiled or WHAT!



Technorati Tags: |

Labels: ,


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?