White Lightning Axiom: Redux: GHA!

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

 

GHA!

Fr_Sn
A little sleep this morning ... not enough though. In addition to that, I'll be accepting additional responsibility at the Manor for a bit. The Mischievous Mrs is going to be out of town for a few days. She'll be busy negotiating peace between the have's and have-not's ... barter good will for preferred partner status. The usual stuff. In the mean time, everything here will go to hell in a hand basket over the next few days. Its a big bed to fill by myself, don't you know. As a parting gift, she let the hounds out to poo ... which means I'll have to make sure they build mountain ranges every morning or I'll have a nasty surprise waiting for me when I return to the Manor in the evenings. Ludicrous, I know, but the facts in the field have proven me correct every time. If I make them wait till the afternoon, I won't be standing in the cold watching frost form on my forearm hair before the sun rises over the back-50.



Technorati Tags: |

Labels: ,


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?