White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Bump!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

 

Bump!

Things kinda suck today. Lot's of problems in the world, no easy solutions. Worst part, it all revolves around Television and Internet. Blech ... priorities people! Alter the agenda! So, I've been completely drained of my will to live today. No interesting posts for you till I recover some of my vim and vigor. I won't even talk about the Cognitive dissonance that Jake and Alexis went through when discussing the lessons from yesterday. One was taught patterns, the other, how to read a clock. They argued over which was right about the lesson of the day ... it was infuriating for them that the other held a divergent view of the world. Oh, and I got called at 1805 yesterday as well. Nice.



Technorati Tags:| |

Labels: , ,


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?