Saturday, November 17, 2007
8 things about me ...
Well, Sharon da snowflake tagged me. Tagged me real good. So, what things can I dig up that I have not squawked about yet?
1) I'm one of those EEEVILLL NeoCon Republicans you hear so much about. Just ask my Tyrants; Ghengis and Attila. Carl Rove fears us; we may conquer the world before he gets to it.
2) Most people who meet me in real life SWEAR that I'm a vegetarian ... until they see me in action on the weekends. Meat Train Collision! I once ate a 220 oz cowboy ribeye steak in one sitting.
3) I've never left the US ... except twice to Canada. That's like kissing your cousin though, really does not count.
4) I used to run marathons, triathlons, teach aerobics, lift weights ... now I mow the lawn and incessantly chase my children about. I get more exercise that way.
5) Given the choice of cold weather vs hot ... I would prefer to live in 60 degree Fahrenheit and would be ok down to -60. Ice fishing anyone?
6) I'll eat anything, but I'm not a big fan of olives, swiss cheese and pickles. Pass the haggis and an extra helping of fried jelly fish please.
7) I'm 6'10" tall and 190lb of Adonis bronzed muscle with long locks of golden hair cascading down my muscle-bound back.
8) I'm an unabashed and chronic liar ... good skill set for bloggers and politicians.
Who to tag ... who to tag?
Joan, Maggsbunny, Dave, MsShad, and Jaws
Technorati Tags:Meme | Blogging