White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Lava Lamp!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

 

Lava Lamp!

Lava Lamp
ARGH! For a while there, I thought I would have nothing to yammer about today. Guess again. I have this habitual issue with lower back pain; I've grown accustomed to it. Of late, it has become quite a nuisance. Today, I'm sitting at the terminal and I do one of my trade-mark stretches and ZOT!!! The muscles between my shoulder-blades and neck suddenly go into a frenzy of spasms. I went through this about 2 months ago and it was not an easy problem to get rid of. I cannot understand how something like this can pop up when I do much more vigorous activities (TSD,Swimming) and have no problem. It's obviously an issue with the chair and monitor hight. I'll have to abscond some sort of ergonomic chair or start down the path of oxycontin addiction.

P.S. Like the image? Guaranteed to pull in lots of "lava lamp" traffic, no?



Technorati Tags: | | | |

Labels: , ,


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?