White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Cheese Meme

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

 

Cheese Meme

Linda tagged me for this Meme ... she shall wail and gnash her teeth.


INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:

1) Meaning of Loaf/Cherry Ride (I got tagged twice-I feel SO popular!!!)
2) I'm Not Carrie Bradshaw
3) Behind Blue Eyes
4) BrainCheese
5) White Lightning Axiom: Redux

Select five people to tag:
1) MsShad
2) Maggsbunny
3) MS Not Just A Diary
4) Some Nameless Chick
5) Sancho Knotwise

Q:What were you doing 10 years ago?

Wondering when the Honeymoon was going to end and trying to fill a fairly large and empty Manor.

Q: What were you doing 1 year ago?

Spinning, upside down, in a minivan, with my family watching my life flash before my eyes as glass, gasoline and metal showered down around me.

Q: Five snacks you enjoy:

1) Animal
2) Vegetable
3) Some minerals
4) Pencil Erasers - chewy & gritty, like sandy clams!
5) Twinkies

Q: Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:

1) "Manamana" by Muppets/Sesame Street Puppets
2) "Little Bunny Fu-fu" by various artists
3) The wheels on the bus go round and round.
4) Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar
5) Ring of fire (heh ...) Johnny Cash

Q: Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

1) Begin a campaign to impeach BrainCheese
2) Engage in 1$ bill paper cut mortal combat with George Soros
3) Use interest to top off my ONE BILLION DOLLARS
4) Corner the polyurethane market
5) Only eat beef jerky, spam and ramen noodles ... so I can be called 'eccentric' instead of just plain 'weird'.

Q: Five bad habits:

1) Pride
2) Avarice
3) Lust
4) Envy
5) Wrath, Gluttony, Sloth, ... Aw heck, just say 'TV'

Q: Five things you like doing:

1) Splitting Wood
2) Civilization III - Warlords Edition
3) Tooting ... in elevators, and blaming my wife.
4) Propping up the broccoli and peas in my mashed potatoes and pretending I'm Godzilla eating a forest.
5) Using the EZPass lanes on toll-roads and gloating about it.

Q: Five things you would never wear again:

1) More than 7 thing attached to my belt.
2) Boxers ... agoraphobia?
3) The shackles of fascist Oppression
4) Conductive materials
5) Velvet pants

Q: Five favorite toys:

1) Fireworks ... I still have enough fingers left.
2) Compound circular miter saw ... see above.
3) Electricity ... again, see above
4) Lawn mower ... trending?
5) The Mrs' credit cards, how do you thing I get all these toys?




Technorati Tags: |

Labels: ,


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?