White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Bump!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

 

Bump!

HUG!
Unfortunately, I have nearly nothing to report. TSD was mild last night. It was just me, the Master and his son. Yeah, sure, I was huffing and puffing and sweating all over the place, but I kept all my joints in place and no blood was lost. With the heat outside, I was glad for a more 'mundane' experience. The support phone has been peculiarly quiet as well. Either it's a gathering storm (like the weather outside) or I'll escape with my hide intact. I'm hoping for the later, but betting on the former. The agon between the developer and the support phone is legendary here. I've set a record of having the most calls during a stint ... I'm hoping to get the least as well to average it out.

Two other things:

Hey ... it could happen!



Technorati Tags: | |

Labels: , ,


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?