White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Finally Friday Fest

Friday, April 06, 2007

 

Finally Friday Fest

hp
I don't have much to report today. The kids are off from school so the Mrs is staying home with them and getting all the supplies packed up into the Family Tank v2.0 for our trip to the FOB. Just a couple of days with the Grandparents over the easter weekend and then back again. I've already passed off the support phone so that albatross is off my shoulders. Now, I just have to ride out the day and attend a few meetings before throwing myself into the effort of fighting through 225 miles of potholes and insane drivers. Better prime the Plasma Guns and Particle Ray Emitters ... it's dangerous out there. That, and we have to stop at our favorite gas station along the way, I'll make sure to get a price report for you all.



Technorati Tags: |

Labels: , , ,


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?