White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Blogging Meme

Monday, April 16, 2007

 

Blogging Meme

hp
Wellp, I'm alive. Since I am a clarion of all that is sane, I was asked (rather: tagged) by my fellow GRWC member; 'Why I blog?'. Most likely, why have I not been blogging. So, why do the netizens deign to read my infantile scrabblings, I know not why. Why do I cavort and prance like a fool upon the blogosphere stage?

1) I am actually a 14 year old girl pretending to be a middle age man. You know, because that's totally hot!

2) It costs a lot less than court ordered therapy.

3) Being a toper and sybarite of unparalleled ferocity, I unleash my drunken fury upon the sober community through this medium instead of the general public during my month long benders.

4) AlexC, master of 100 blogs, tried to distract me with this rivulet of tripe.

5) Going forward: Deb-Deb, Miss Chris, BrainCheese, Cottontimer, Very Preggers MaidInk.



Technorati Tags: |

Labels: , ,


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?