White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Balmy Spring Days

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

 

Balmy Spring Days

hp
Yes, I managed to log on again. I've been so awful of late ... too many distractions. Especially the Haupertonian Agricultural Sector. I tilled and prepped the soil for another year of projected bumper crops only to be snowed out. Snow! Of all things I would expect the lack of energy or time to waylay me in my pursuit of veggie perfection. But not this. Alas, plans of men and mice. One brilliant point of light in all this bone-chilling cold and gloom is that I did manage to get my lawn mowed before the nor-easter cane down to lay us low. Sooo, that means I had to buy a new lawn mower. It has a KEY START! WOOT! Not more yanking my arm out of it's socket to get that warped old mower going again. Nope, it's 'Out with the old, in with the new' time here in the Domain Haupertonian. Of course, I had to buy some efficacious potted tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower and cabbage while I was picking up the 'Lawn Machine of Reaping'. They are currently residing in the garage. The garage that only saw a car parked in it once. That was to discover that even the super saturn pos would not fit unless I sawed off the side mirrors. Along with the greenery, I also picked up a few bags of fertilizer, crab grass control and grub insecticide. And it lays there in 50 lb bags because of the rain. Cant put it down till the nonsense weather clears up. Oh, and I started a new fast-track project on Monday so my minute bit of time I have left in my life is whittled down to an atomic iota now.

Oh, and gasoline is at $2.78USD here. I need to get a more efficient car.



Technorati Tags: | |

Labels: ,


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?