White Lightning Axiom: Redux: The house of 6 work days

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

 

The house of 6 work days

Standard Dull Monday Evening. Other than dropping off the POS Super Saturn at my Uber Mechanic's shop, nothing of real note. The Mrs did show up at swimming just as the lessons were starting. That gave me the opportunity to drop off the car and walk back to the manor. It's a short walk ... just under a half mile or so. It's nice to be able to make that kind trek if need be. I should really get out and walk/jog/run in the morning. Yeah, right, and monkey will fly out of my butt. It's not that I don't like physical exertion or have any disdain for exercise ... I just don't have the bandwidth. If I could squeeze an extra hour or two into my days, I would probably spend it sleeping. Yeah, even I can be a real slug sometimes.

After dinner, we let the kids play on the Sublevel-A7 Supercomputers for an hour or so. Crafty little buggers, the Tyrants. We'll have to keep an eye on their activities with the computers ... don't want to have to admit to anyone that I, a 15 year Computer Consulting Veteran, was outsmarted by a Pre-K youngling. They are not going to get the best of me yet. Well, at least not until they are through Kindergarten.



Technorati Tags: | | |

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?