White Lightning Axiom: Redux: BlehDay

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 

BlehDay

I was going to blog about how we went swimming last night since the Karate Classes were cancelled for the week. I was going to talk about how the family ate out last night and Alexis nearly ate everything on the table. I was going to talk about how I stayed up much too late last night. I was going to lie about how wonderful I felt this morning and how I could not possibly have the flu or some sort of Lyme Disease. Then there was the idea that I could spin a tale as to why it took me over an hour to get to work this morning in the rental car since the POS Super Saturn is still in the shop. I'm just not in a good frame right now to be titillating. How disappointing.



Technorati Tags: | |

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?