White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Glub

Thursday, March 16, 2006

 

Glub

Last night's 'Daddy-Fun-A-Licious Swim Lessons' went extremely well. Jake and Alexis are jumping, diving and dunking themselves w/o a flotation device now. Both the Mrs and I are rather pleased. They are surprisingly comfortable with swimming under the surface and Jake prefers to keep his eyes open even. If my pride had swollen my chest any more, I would have burst. Damn I'm proud of those two. Afterwards, we did the Mt Fuji thing and the kids scarfed down their meal while daddy slugged down a $24 bottle of shiraz. The waitress, Katy, was stunned that Ho Fay Gweilo had such a fantastic constitution so as to drink an entire bottle and not fall to the floor in a stupor. About 30 minutes later, at the manor, I damn near passed out watching TV with the kids. Not sure if it was the bottle or the pool, but liquid was surely responsible for my exhaustion. Other than Jacob figuring out that when the Mrs alarm goes off, he is welcome to invade our bed, there was not much else going on yesterday or this morning. Call me an old fogey, but I live for days like this.



Technorati Tags: | |

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?