Wednesday, January 25, 2006
5 Guilty Pleasures ... who, me?
Ground Rules: The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "5 Guilty Pleasures" and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their 5 Guilty Pleasures as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names
- 1. Eating cheese and meat ... need you ask why I put this at the top?
- 2. Civilization IV ... the bane of my existance. Like a crack and opium saturated Vodka Martini, it is.
- 3. BubbleGum Pop music ... Yeah, I tell everyone I live and die by Industrial, but never mind that one radio station in the SuperSaturn tuned into Disney Radio.
- 4. B grade movies ... See #1; Cheese and Meat begat Cheesy Film and Meat-fest Starlets.
- 5. Cranking the AC to 60 in the summer ... If there is not an inch of ice in the toilet bowl in the morning, it's too durned hot.
I hereby tag Steel, Dave, Deb, Crystal (If you have not been tagged yet) and the ever dependable Amanda.
Technorati Tags: Meme