White Lightning Axiom: Redux: 4 Tyronic Questions of the Blogosphere

Monday, January 16, 2006

 

4 Tyronic Questions of the Blogosphere

Fours - as Courtesy of Pat

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Rifle Range Officer
2. Construction Worker (no link, go figure)
3. Souless Credit Card Bank Officer
4. Blamesultant (Hey, I aint gonna get Dooced!)

Four Movies I Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Brazil
2. Dark City
3. Naked Lunch
4. Dr. Strangelove

Four Places I've Lived:
1. Minnesota
2. Salt Lake City
3. New York
4. Peeensyltucky (Leave your mark!)

Four T.V. Shows I Watch:
1. Battle Star Galactica (both series)
2. Ghost in the Shell, SAC (At friggen 1:30 am)
3. Red Dwarf
4. Benny Hill(shhh!)

Four Places I've Been on Vacation:
1. Minnesota, Starbuck (No relation to SG)
2. Disney World
3. Disney Land
4. Grand Canyon

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. The whole damn blogroll (oof!)
2. Dictionary.com (Horrid speller)
3. Gmail - anyone need an invite? (thnks to Re:Becca)
4. Wikipedia

Four Favorite Foods:
1. Kielbasa
2. Bratwurst (Cheese filled is nice)
3. Steak
4. Cheese and Wine

Four Places I'd Like to Be Right Now:
1. Bed
2. Bed With The Mrs
3. Bed with the Mrs and Twins
4. Bed with the Mrs and Twins in San Diego

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging:
1. CC
2. Amanda
3. Erik (Token Guy)
4. Mouse

Technorati Tags: |

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?