White Lightning Axiom: Redux: ahhh...

Saturday, December 17, 2005

 

ahhh...

I'm a bit tweaked from an incident I was engaged in when I went off to the Local Post Office to drop off gifts. The day was sunny and most of the snow/ice had melted. The puddles of water riddled the parkinglot and flowing runoff was everywhere. It was a short trip to the Governmental Institution so I was not going to much beyond the speed limit. This was apparently much to slow for a woman in an import SUV who roared past me as I pulled into the lot. She swerved in front of the SuperSaturn and promptly beached her mammoth vehicle over two of the three handicapped parking spots. Excuse me!? Even better, as I pulled in beside her in the third spot, she leaps out of and dumps a letter in one of the mail-collection boxes. There was a non-hp spot not more than 3 meters from where she let her abomination rest and she could not take 5 extra seconds to be a COURTEOUS CIVIC MINDED INDIVIDUAL and park somewhere else when there is an obvious need for these spots to be open!? ARGH! I was about to shuffle off my faux rage after I managed to get the 3 large and heavy boxes out of the car when I was nearly run down my some jack-ass in a Lexus who promptly pulled into the spot that the witch just vacated. HEY! Watch it! He managed to block the access from the parking lot to the side walk so I was required to go around to the driver's side of his car. As I head for the curb-cut, the ASS-WAD leaps over the railing and swings his door open right in front of me. Now here I am, arms full of packages and DICK-HEAD is doing his best to make sure I'm inconvenienced to the greatest extent. I was really quite perturbed about this. If I did have to adroitly contort my body to avoid dumping everything on the ground I would have confronted him about his completely unacceptable behavior. I should have dumped the packages on his car but the SPINELESS WONDER was incredibly oblivious to everything beyond his belly-button lint. Merry Christmas, jackass! Fortunately, there were no lines inside the office and I found that it helped my enraged emotions settle quite some. I need to start keeping a pad of sticky notes with various inflammatory monikers to assist me with carrying out a program of civil instruction for these courtesy challenged ... jerks.



Technorati Tags: |

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?