White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Overloaded

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

 

Overloaded


Things are a bit out of control right now. No real control over things in general, but this is crazy. Traffic is out of control since we are all now driving home in the dark or driving to work with the sun burning holes in my retina. I don't know why, but working conditions at the end of the year always seem to deteriorate badly. Man, I need this weekend. The good news is that I've managed to plant several bags of bulbs over the last few days. Just 3 more bags (75 daffodil, 30 & 30 giant crocus). I still need to find the time to mow the yard one last time, rake up leaves/pine needles, till under the garden, dispose of the pine branches, clean up the dead flowers, seed the lawn, throw down a winter fertilizer ... argh! That and finish up the wood floors and clean out both the basement and garage. I've overwhelmed myself! Ok, one thing I CAN do is show a few pics of the kids.



|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?