White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Happy-Happy .... addiction

Friday, October 21, 2005

 

Happy-Happy .... addiction


I won my eBay bid for a SB100 Flavia coffee maker. A new one from the vendor costs $199USD and then add tax and shipping. I got mine for $175USD along with a couple boxes of coffee and tea packets. Nirvana. Upon arriving at the Manor last night I saw a HUGE box on the front porch and the craters left along the walk-way from the anti-personnel defense grid. I used the anti-grav nano-bots to help me transport it inside. It was cumbersome, but not entirely heavy. No wonder it cost $22USD to ship UPS. Although it only took 2 days to make it here, I was anxious to pop it open and inspect my booty. No, it would have to wait. The dogs need to relieve themselves and I need to go get the pizza and the twin tyrants. Later on, after dinner had been eaten, I set about unpacking and setting up the newly acquired toy. It took me about 5 seconds to find the on switch and I was in caffeine nirvana ever since. Tea, coffee ... ahhh. When I can see through the haze of brain-addling chemicals, I'll let you know.




|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?