White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Good Fortune

Friday, October 28, 2005

 

Good Fortune

It's Friday. Finally. Managed to cut some of that tree up last night. Now I'll just need to rent a chipper shredder from SunBelt to finish off the branches. I'll probably wait till I have all the trees down before I do that. I'll get one that you need to tow behind on a hitch. Industrial. The kind you shred Greyhound Busses with. The other notable event ... there was an accident on the turnpike. The interesting point to this is that it happened just before the 611 interchange where I get on so there was NO traffic at all till Mid-County. Good for me, bad for everyone else. Then, there was ANOTHER accident at my on ramp shortly after I got onto the turnpike. Dodging bullets this morning, I am.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?