White Lightning Axiom: Redux: woozy

Friday, September 16, 2005

 

woozy

It was a slow night. Thank you God. Pizza night is a an easy time since I don't really have to fight with the kids much to get them to eat all of their dinner. I was feeling a bit worn down ... mostly from the activities of the previous night. After the kids finished up and the Mrs arrived home, I announced my departure for the upper floors of the Manor and got down to business. There were tons (count: over 100) of carpet staples I needed to pull out of the wood floor and a bunch of molding around the door frames in the Master Suite that I still needed to remove. It took all damn night and I still did not finish. Argh. A few dozen more staples and I can start striping the huge walk-in closet. I would really like to rent the sander this weekend but I still need to fill in some of the cracks left between the floor boards with wood-putty before I can do this. Perhaps next week.

So, I did not get to bed early. I woke up tired and with a head-ache to boot. My shoulders and legs are sore for no real good reason. I feel a migraine coming on. This bodes poorly for the weekend. That, and I'm running low on Maxalt ... time to call up the medical team and get them ramped up for my bi-annual visit I suppose. Bleh, I just want to crawl back into bed and forget that today all together.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?