White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Woman jailed for fourth DUI

Friday, September 23, 2005

 

Woman jailed for fourth DUI

Ok, this woman apparently lives nearby the Haupertonian Manor and I wonder what it takes to stop this behavior:Ok, stop right there. What I'm getting from this is that not only was she drunk, but so was the other woman. When a body meets a body, a coming through the rye ...Yeah, mother of 3 boys. Listen, I have two kids and I have nearly ZERO time to be running about sucking down booze and then bouncing about the local roads. Even if I did have the gumption to do so, you know I would think twice about endangering the future of my kids by getting sent to jail for DWI or even getting myself killed. I do not think you can collect life insurance if you are killed in the act of committing a crime. This fits. Perhaps this short stay in the local hoosegow will help her remain sober, I just feel awful about her kids though. She has pretty much ruined their lives with this behavior.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?