White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Sass-n-Frassin Gosh darned .....

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

 

Sass-n-Frassin Gosh darned .....

Yesterday, I was having some Blogger problems. It would log me out in the middle of me posting something. No biggie, as long as I save frequently and often. Except when you forget to save OUTSIDE of the blogger facilities and it chows down on your hour long dissertation on moving compost. Oh well. The real bugger is when you loose most of your TEMPLATE! Arrrgh! That is a tragedy I never had to deal with before. And yes, just doing 'Show Source' from IE was an option I had to rely on. So many of the Blogger facilities are interpreted after publishing that the fallback recovery (read: idiot light) method is tedious at best. I had to retype everything. Well, at least it's 60 degrees Fahrenheit in the office today ... keeps me from burning up with fury!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?