White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Rut Redux

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

 

Rut Redux

Ahhh, the joys of the familiar. Well, the familiar stink of ill conceived rollouts and lax project management. The JAR rollout that was supposed to happen at 1000 hours on Tuesday got bumped to the following day because of complications with other requisite actions. Oddly enough, this firedrill has caused the part I'm concerned with to be done at the time when a 1000 hours FIRE DRILL is planned. Complete with evacuation and Firemen. Good Grief. Destiny is upon us, and it goes by the name of FUBAR.

Speaking of unprepared, I've been woefully negligent in getting things set out for the evening schedule the last couple of days. Vacation-head is still plaguing me. I've gotta get my head back in the game. That, and I need to get to bed before midnight. Going on a half tank of sleep is certainly not supporting the cause in the least. It's going to be a really busy weekend. Did I mention that I'm borrowing Hero-Dad's 5 foot chain saw? Heh-he-he. It might be a long weekend, but at least it will be fun. Now you know what that 10 gallons of gasoline I bought on the trip home was for.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?