White Lightning Axiom: Redux: One tank full of Wesson Premium Please.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

 

One tank full of Wesson Premium Please.

John Grogan (who vexes me often) at the Philly Inquirer cranks out this quality piece of momentary significance. Really, it is quite timely ... as it always is whenever the price of energy jump more than a few cents within a month. Here are the two highlights that I enjoyed ... until the sticker shock:I'm starting to like this guy ... wonder if he is actually me from the future who has traveled back in time.No, not me ... but I like the way he thinks! A farm, German heritage, self-sufficiency and responsibility. Oh, and 88 friggen acres in the middle of no-where. The Mrs would have my head though, she is a NYC Manhattanite through and through.Well, I don't have $40K laying about for that kind of adventure ... although it is tempting. Although the event has passed, take a look here and see what is being advocated. I'm a bit more than intrigued.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?