White Lightning Axiom: Redux: EU/UN wants Internet Oversight.

Friday, September 30, 2005

 

EU/UN wants Internet Oversight.

My first thought is "HOLY CRAP! No Friggen way can this be allowed to happen!" Then I think that perhaps we should call in Al Gore to defend us from this legislated looting. You know, since he invented it and all.Remind me again how much the EU invested in this and how much knowledge and funding we pumped into to CERN. I would not trust the UN to flush my toilet let alone the Internet. Look at what China and Iran are doing right now and tell me with a straight face that the world would not suffer should this 'global resource' fall into the hands of the looters. Reardon Metal ... think about it.


UPDATE: The idea was soundly thrashed as noted by Instapundit.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?