White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Walken in 2008 ... I have a vision ... you are going to lose.

Monday, August 15, 2005

 

Walken in 2008 ... I have a vision ... you are going to lose.

You know, I reaaally like Walken as an actor. He really embodies that slightly off character that seems either 2 bits shy of an encryption routine or perhaps a few too many bits. It's hard to tell sometimes. Now either this is going to be his greatest yet act visa-vis Andy Kaufman. Given this, some of you may remember the 'Other Party' candidates of the past who have been accused of stealing votes from the other Coke vs Pepsi parties. If you want to figure out which side of the slope that one of my favorite ACTORS is clinging to, take a look at his official site and ponder the fairly bland intro in your head like I am.

Interesting platform, but will it sell? The most telling quips can be found on the politics page:Left? Right? Centrist or libertarian? Flash in the pan or prelude to a sun-rise? Either way, I think he would probably do well to stick to acting and local politics for I believe he may have too many skeletons in the closet.



UPDATE: Walken Declares. What? No, not. Not a candidate. Yes. Dearest friends.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?