White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Shoot me ... now.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

 

Shoot me ... now.

Last night went well with the kids, but this morning was none to pleasurable. I spent at least 66% of the trip in stuck behind a semi-truck hauling hogs. Yeah, sure, they are really clean animals. WRONG! I've seen these guys in action and I can attest that the Jews and Muslims may have been on to something with their religious dictates. Since the traffic was overrunning it's banks this morning, I could not get around this mobile stench-mobile and was subjected to the wafting fumes of decomposing swine excrement for the entire duration of my commute on the turnpike. Now my head hurts ... probably from frustration more than any chemical or affluence inhalation. That, and the one project I'm working on today for a client involves reading from an IBM MQ queue that is painfully slow. I have 250K rows to read and it takes a second or 2 to read each row, process it and write it to an internal database. Ugh. Pot boiling, paint drying, grass growing, MQ reads ... sluggish factors listed in order of pain index.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?