White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Ahhh, sweet Monday.

Monday, June 13, 2005

 

Ahhh, sweet Monday.

I am completely tuckered out from this weekend. I do this sometimes. Work a little too hard, a little too long. I guess I just forget that I am no longer in the best shape of my life. I just cannot labor for hours on end on the blazing sun and pummeling humidity. I'm so tired, in fact, that I'm going to do the cop-out list of activities:

See? Way too much activity. This morning was a hard sell to the body that we needed to get up. I ended up getting out of bed at 0630, right about the time that the kids and dogs started to complain. The kids were slightly less interested in getting going than I was. When I finally got an iota of compliance out of Alexis, she noted that she wanted to come to work with me instead of going to school. Well now, that really broke my heart. You know hon, I would prefer to spend the day with you too.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?