White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Rain

Friday, May 20, 2005

 

Rain

I have not posted in quite some time. In fact, not since Friday. I've been distracted. There was some good news before everything went into the shitter though. It turns out that Jacob's ear infection has cleared up just in time for a new round of viruses to settle in. We'll have to keep an eye on the Twin Tyrants of Turpitude. It all started on Thursday evening when the pizza philanderers gave away my pie. Yep, I stroll in after the agreed upon 15 minutes only to find that they did an oops and sent my Xtra Cheese circle of Kiddie happiness home with someone else. So they will be a few minutes late with my replacement ... at the same price of course. Fine, just get it done. After I get the pie home, I see that they actually made a bread bowl with pizza soup ... the thing was the sloppiest, nastiest piece of chewy bleck I have ever had the misfortune to lay my hands on. Slicing it up for the fomenting little ones was no meager feat either. Friday was a bit of a blast. We went 5 for 5 on the Turnpike delay score-card. Yeah, the rain didn't help much either. I left the car windows open and was treated to 75 minutes of sitting in a damp pilot's seat while watching the germination of 'liquid assholes' around me. I despise driving in the aftermath of a rain storm.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?