White Lightning Axiom: Redux: My kingdom for a soda.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

 

My kingdom for a soda.

I'm going to give the middle of the week a bit of a short shrift. Nothing of consequence happened yesterday other than the lights going out in the Kitchen again. I had to crawl through the lower attic to get at the junction box I installed only to find out that the Mega-Wire nut I used had melted. Melted! This is precisely what happened to spur me into installing the box in the first place. Way too much juice is going through this circuit and I think I have the 2 computers to blame for it. I've replaced all the power sucking light bulbs except for 1 in the kitchen with the miserly fluorescent ones. Other than abandoning the room, I will have no choice but to install a new fuse and circuit to handle it. Not a choice I am prepared to make right now.

Out side of this, nothing. Well, there is something but I cannot talk about this due to the sensitivity of the subject. In a few days, I'll be able to say something but the individual who has informed me needs that time to let the authorities sort out the details. Oh, and there was an accident outside the client site just before I arrived. I missed an awful traffic log-jam by seconds. There is something to be said for mundane days.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?