White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Florida girl found buried alive in landfill

Monday, May 23, 2005

 

Florida girl found buried alive in landfill

I found this over at Vilmars place and had a hard time actually getting through it.

So tell me again why there is no death penalty for 'children' under the age of 18? You can drive, be 'liberated' and enjoy many other aspects of our society. But accepting responsibility for your actions, oh no. Cant have that!Ok, he confessed so he gets no death penalty. I understand now. I wonder if he is going to fight it later on ... you know, he was coerced to confess and all. In a sad way, this has a happy ending. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to unclench my fists from the keyboard, the keys are popping out.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?