White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Done!

Friday, May 13, 2005

 

Done!

Not much going on right now ... again. The kids got to play in the sandbox a bit before I sent them in so I could turn on the newly invigorated sprinkler system. You see, It has not rained in several days and that sort of thing is not good in the spring. I have several patches of dead flower sprouts now. No, not good at all. I'm wondering why I have not heard the usual rumblings from local farmers and such about the lack of spring rains. I guess the press is more interested in other pressing issues, like corruption in the Philly Government. That is a galaxy far, far away for me. I'm a little more concerned about all that sod I've just put down. Is that shallow of me?


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?