White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Near 0

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

 

Near 0

Hmmm, yesterday was a dud for material. All I did was fertilize and water the front lawn. Used most of a bag of professional fertilizer but I think that I'm going to have to re-sod some portions of the front yard. The soil is all clay and it's shady so nothing but moss grows there. I should just pave over the whole damn thing and paint it green. Beh. This morning was a bit of a bugger though. Alexis woke up on the wrong side of the bed and I had to turn on the Daddy charm to get her to do anything. I'm sure the Incredibly Tolerant Wife will be at her wits end by the time she gets to work. Dropping off the kids when things are not just so can be a bit ... taxing. Speaking of taxing, the turnpike traffic was a horrible mess this morning. Way too much volume in all the wrong places. The usual tricks worked right up till the 309/Fort Washington interchange, but it was oddly packed from there to the MidCounty/BlueRoute interchange. Cost me 5 minutes, it did. That, and I hit every red light on the surface roads for some bizarre timing reason. Maybe I'll go to the Home Depot Temple here in KOP to sooth my troubled mind.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?