White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Moving day

Friday, April 22, 2005

 

Moving day

Got a little interesting news Thursday afternoon. It turns out that since I have been at the client site for over a year now, I will need to move. Translocate from the 3rd floor North East corner to the 1st floor South West corner. Near the Cafe and the Gym (with loud, unappealing pop music playing), but furthest away from the front door. Nice. Now I'll get to haul my but up the stairs every time I need to talk face-to-face with the group I support instead of once a day. I suppose the exercise will do me good though.

The traffic on the way back to the manor was uneventful. Not as clear as the trip yesterday before noon but not nearly as bad as it was this morning. Backed up all the way to the feeder road, for no good reason, it was. Plain old congestion from Rt1 all the way through to MidCounty. Fifteen miles of Happy-love-rave-fest glory and not an accident in sight.

Evening activities were limited to putting up the Flags on the front porch and laying down some grub killer on the lawn. The Mrs was a bit late getting home due to various accidents on the surface roads in the area where she works. Since it was pizza night, it really did not impact much. The kids got a little extra time outside until she finally arrived. It's supposed to rain on Friday afternoon so every day we can go out when it is dry will have to be exploited. That and the GrandParents are going to be down this weekend to there will be little time for independent play. Not that the involved parties will mind all that much. I'll probably be spending a lot of time doing inside type chores anyways ... there are bathrooms to clean and toilets to scrub. Oh, joy.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?