White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Huff

Monday, April 18, 2005

 

Huff

Well, so much for getting back to you all in a courteous span of time. I spent the last 3 days running wild in the Haupertonian territories like some pestiferous hermit. Friday: Mow the lawn, Saturday: Clean Garden Beds and spread some of my 5 yards of mulch, Sunday: Take kids to church, Finish up 4 other mulch deprived garden beds, install edging on North side of Manor, Trim out-of-control vines, change oil in both vehicles. Oh, and get the living poopers burnt out of my pasty white skin because I chose to work with my shirt off. Big old blazing white stay-puff marshmallow man cavorting about the yard with mulch stuck to my sweat streaked skin. Mmmm, Sexy. Sexy enough to make you loose your appetite. Now I know what you're thinking; "Two days to spread mulch? Slacker!" Yeah, well, you just don't understand how out of shape I have become and how grandiose the garden beds have become. In my efforts to reduce the lawn mowing, I have expanded the non-turf portions of the territories to an extent that have created their own complications. Argh. Well, at least the flowers are appreciated by my neighbors. Oh, and did I mention that the peas are sprouting and the radishes are starting to come up?

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?