White Lightning Axiom: Redux: mon-tue

Monday, March 28, 2005

 

mon-tue

I usually like to make a post every day but two things are bogging me down. TONS of work and blogger doing it's best to be a real bi ... um, difficult interface. To make a long story longer, the family has gotten out of the house at 0700 the last two mornings and I have made it to work at 0740. It has been raining and we are looking at flooding all around the Manor. This makes the commute a touch more difficult. It's time to augment the SuperSaturn and the Family Tank with snorkel gear so we can ford the washed out roads and submerged bridges. Since it has been raining sheets, I have not had the ambition to restock the wood brackets and we will be clean out of fuel sometime tonight. The Mrs has a late meeting as well so it looks like I'll be doing this in the dark of an overcast and moonless night. Swell. Additionally, I made the PB&J sandwiches this morning and noted that we were low on bread. Since it is Grilled-Cheese night, I'll have to stop off at the local market to secure additional resources for the week. Wish me luck since I'll probably be a bit hungry when I shop. That is nearly a recipe for disaster every time. Lent is over and I have a hankering for some Red Meat and a nice Cab.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?