White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Hi ho, hi ho ...

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

 

Hi ho, hi ho ...

It's off to work we go! Two days in a row and we have managed to get out the door before 0700. Jake was not happy Monday night, he ended up loosing his cookies while trying to eat dinner. In the end, he only ate a couple of bites and was content to subsist on a liquid diet. Water and milk are the rule of the day for him. Hope he feels better soon, I don't want our littlest giant to waste away to nothing. The night went well and we both slept. Tuesday proper is a different story. I've got so much work to do now ... I'm busier than a puppy with two peters! I got so busy I nearly forgot to eat my fruit and veggies. I usually plow through several items before noon, but this time I had left my cornucopia of natures goodies untouched! Hmmm, relevancy. Gotta love it.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?