White Lightning Axiom: Redux: grind, grind, grind ..

Thursday, March 17, 2005

 

grind, grind, grind ..

Blogger is being a bit reluctant today, I'll try to post as much as possible.

Last night, I decided to mix up the evening a bit and serve the kids some spaghetti. I thought the problem with Jake was that he was getting bored of the same old thing over and over again. Well, I was wrong. He and I had a little "go 'round" last night and I finally got him to be compliant. He did not eat as much as I would have preferred, but he got enough. The Mrs and I need to sit down and set up a menu for the week that will make things a little more tolerable for all of us. After they started to slow down a bit, I turned on the tube so I could try to get some of my usual tasks done. The Mrs did not get home till 1845 so I had to dedicate my time to the kids instead of my usual round of activities. One of those is sitting outside and repeatedly telling Thor to go poop so he does not have any more accidents inside. He is a sissy dog and does not like to go out when it is cold. He would much rather sit in front of the fission powered wood burning stove and cook his internals. He is so damn soft.

The night went ok. I woke up in the early morning hours to the sounds of Jacob's music box. Argh. I got fed up and just turned off the monitor and told the Mrs that I was doing so. She vaguely remembered the discussing this morning, but had little to say about it. I think that tonight will be the night I finally say 'ENOUGH' and we turn the thing off for good. They know how to get out of bed and open doors and such. If they need us for anything, they will come and get us.

Oh, one more thing. We got up at 0600 again this morning. Well, I got up because I heard the dogs making a ruckus. I figured that I might as well see if I can make it a grand sweep by getting going at a reasonable hour for the fourth time in a week. When I got to the kennels, the dogs were happy and ... clean. No mess, no muss. I'm happy too. Out they go and breakfast is served. I'm hoping for a good day today and this is a good start.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?