White Lightning Axiom: Redux: FRIDAY!

Friday, March 18, 2005

 

FRIDAY!

Whooooo-ho! Finally. Last night was ok. Rough for me though. I could barely keep my eyes open and was not thinking straight. I completely forgot that it was pizza night and failed to order a pizza. Alexis even asked for it as we were leaving the child detainment and re-education center. It should have kicked off something in my head, but nope. Not even a twinkle. I can't believe I forgot and then could not even be reminded. I was so exhausted that after the kids went to bed, I just crawled under the covers and passed out. I had shut off the baby monitor and found that the kids actually survived the night. Wow. It helped me sleep to since I was not being woken up by bleed-over signal from cb or wire-less radio transmissions. It is a double-plus-goodness-thing that I feel rested when I woke up this morning. Rested enough so that getting my but out of bed at 0600 was not like trying to raise the titanic. I'm going to try to get home tonight at a reasonable hour so I can do a few things in the back yard. Wish me luck.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?