White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Urg

Monday, February 28, 2005

 

Urg

You've probably heard of my fabulous evening out with the YCOP gang on Saturday night. Sunday morning at 0030 consisted of me drinking 5 glasses of water to ensure that there will be no suffering the next day. For the most part, it was fairly successful. I felt a bit of malaise which could be mostly attributed to waking at 0530 to let the dogs go out. They got their kibble and they got to lay waste to yet another acre of the back 50. I, on the other hand, got cold. Back to bed for me! Sometime later on in the morning, the kids woke and we went down to the play room. I was feeling below prime which was not too bad, all things considered. Not much happened for the rest of the day. A good Sunday indeed. I filled one of the wood brackets and made a couple of packs of beef ribs for the Mrs. The Hounds got the bones (4 of the buggers) and were in friggen doggie heaven for the rest of the evening.

This morning, we were woken to the cacophonous racket of the Wife's alarm clock. Apparently, Jake had cranked up the volume when he was in the room yesterday. It wakes myself, the wife, the hounds, the kids and some 2000 year old mummified alien corpse in sub-basement Y8. After the Xenology cloning staff got the escapee returned to the near-zero Kelvin retention pod, I went down to release the hounds. Back up to fetch the kids where Jacob was once again unhappy about having to get up. He is lucky to be so damn cute, I just cant bear to drag him out by his feet and douse him with icewater. I'll have to wait till he is a teenager first. Not much else other than having to pump up my darned tire again. I need to get the darned thing to the shop but finding the time is darned near impossible. I need to get solid vulcanized rubber tires, put an end to this nonsense already. One thing of note though - Happy Birthday Mrs MDMHVONPA. Hope the years have given you everything you wanted.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?