White Lightning Axiom: Redux: nice

Thursday, February 17, 2005

 

nice

Well, VP boss lady had to delay our lunch coffee klatch a day since she was home with her sick kids. Fine by me. Every time she delays a meeting with me because of her kids is one more piece of artillery for when I need to stay home with my progeny. She's a pretty good mom and I suppose that is what makes her a pretty good manager. I had a bit of work to do yesterday/today/tomorrow. It looks like one of the tables I use for a process has a column that is too small for a unique sequence. This is reversible in about 7 minutes ... tops. It will take 2 days because of process. Oh well, it is a weekly job and it can wait till Friday morning.

Yesterday afternoon was nice till about 1300. Then ominous clouds rolled over the area and dumped sheets of rain across the land. This simple act of nature added 20 minutes to my commute. I love that about the metropolitan Philly roads: Instant Asshole, just add water. The IRiver mp3 player with built in back massage and robo-valet arrived on the door stoop yesterday. The Mrs was pleased and we charged it up overnight. Now, for loading the songs. There will be an abundance of music on there that I cannot tolerate. If I hear it, my brain will burst forth from my skull and do a jig on my lap before melting into a puddle of molten flames. Well, not really. I'm just not a big fan of Duran Duran. Sorry hon. Other than that, nothing out of the ordinary. I wonder if my executive lunch will be delayed again today.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?