White Lightning Axiom: Redux: Nanny state with Zero Tolerance

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

 

Nanny state with Zero Tolerance

One mans trash is another mans revenue stream.We are the Borough Council. Resistance is futile, you will be fined. This has got to be one of the most absurdly invasive things that I have ever heard since I found that I could be fined for letting my grass grow higher than 6 inches. If your trash is not in the right place at the right times and in the right can, you will get a fine. Why?Ohhh, I see a turnover in their near future. If they had thought it out and required BUSINESSES to adhere to the rules I'm sure that things would not devolve to a 'Father knows best Autocracy'. Heck, just having the Health Department ramp up their enforcement would have been sufficient.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?