White Lightning Axiom: Redux: I cannot believe my eyes

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

 

I cannot believe my eyes

I found this at American Thinker and am bewitched! Since there are no victims of American origin in the suit, I cannot see how this can be pursued in our courts.If I recall correctly, it took less than an hour between the quake and when the water started to hit inland. Sooo, first NOAA figures out that there has been an undersea earthquake, then they find the location. Next, they find the phone number for correct authorities in Sri Lanka, India, Burma, Thailand, Bangladesh and Indonesia. After getting someone to pick up the phone on the 26th of December, these authorities run out to the shorefront and warn a quarter of a million people that a tidal wave is coming. Yeah, that should take less than an hour. Have you ever tried to evacuate that many people in less than 60 minutes? Tell you what, when Austria and Germany starts paying taxes to support NOAA, we'll talk about putting a Tsunami alert facility in the Indian Ocean, mkay?

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?