White Lightning Axiom: Redux: trudge-trudge-trudge

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

 

trudge-trudge-trudge

Fairly mundane evening last night. The traffic was a mess since we got some more snow right around rush hour. I left at 1615 and went directly to pick up the Squirt and Punk. They were happy to see me and even happier to dance about in the snowflakes. Jake did his best to eat as many as possible, but was interrupted by the fun-sponge daddy who just wanted to get home. I'm sick, tired and ... well, sick. Anyways, We get to the manor right about 1745 and the Mrs is just arriving. Not too bad. I go about the business of taking out the trash and recycling while the Accommodating and Perceptive Mrs MDMHVONPA dishes out some lasagna for the kids to have for dinner. Since I'm home late, there are a load of chores I have yet to get done. Laundry, prepping the kids bath supplies (towels, meds, change of clothes, milk, pottys), tomorrows milk supply, cranking up the fire, letting the dogs out. Not tremendously hard to do, just lots of little details. I have to remember to set out the Purple Heart donation tomorrow as well. That means I should probably shovel the walkway so they can get to the front porch. Tomorrow. I'm not in the mood or in the best shape to be doing that today. After we send the kids of to dream-land, we snack on a few things and surf a few web sites. Nothing is keeping our attention so we head off to bed at the ludicrously early hour of 2130. It's a good thing tough, we need the rest. The Mrs is not recovering all to quickly from her little battle of the bug. A manor of moribund mortals. Ugh, I hate being a mortal, it's soooo pedestrian!


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?